You have options for learning computer programming, we know that. But if your goals include being at the top of your profession, being internationally connected, being appropriately compensated and being respected as a true professional, then Sirius is your best option. And here is why.
- Sirius was created by people who have been successful on a global scale and who know just what is required for you to reach the top
- Sirius instructors are not only gifted with the required knowledge to impart to you, they are gifted with the communication skills to make that knowledge clear and learnable.
- The Sirius instructor-to-student ratio of 5-to-1 is optimal for rapid and thorough learning.
- The Sirius method is project-based. Students work on actual projects currently under development by Sirius Technologies.
Sirius develops e-commerce websites for business that market to an international customer base. Students will learn the intricacies of programming by becoming intimately involved in the development process and contributing to the ultimate success of the project.
- Sirius Technologies prioritizes the “graduates” of this program as prime candidates for future employment. Sirius has connections with other companies looking for cutting-edge programmers. The Sirius advantage includes maximizing opportunities for employment upon completion of the program.